Paint Nite & Plant Nite Launch Summer Brunch Series in Boston
WHAT: On Saturday and Sunday afternoons throughout the summer, Paint Nite and Plant Nite will be offering special brunch events that will allow attendees to sip, snack and create – all in one experience!
Tickets to the brunch events will include one brunch entrée, one Mimosa or Bloody Mary and all the supplies needed to create a terrarium (Plant Nite) or painting (Paint Nite).
- Warehouse Bar & Grille (outdoor patio) – 40 Broad Street, Boston
- Central Wharf -160 Milk Street, Boston
- Two Three Zero – 230 Somerville Ave, Somerville
WHEN: 12pm on Saturdays and Sundays in June, July and August, starting on June 25th. Full schedule below.
TICKETS: $55 for Plant Nite, $45 for Paint Nite
Brunch & Plant
- Sun, June 25 – 12pm @ Warehouse Bar & Grille (on the patio!)
- Sun, July 9 – 12pm @ Central Wharf Co.
- Sun, July 23 – 12pm @ Warehouse Bar & Grille (on the patio!)
- Sat, August 19 – 12pm @ Warehouse Bar & Grille (on the patio!)
- Sun, August 27 – 12pm @ Two Three Zero
Brunch & Paint
- Sun, July 16 -12pm @ Warehouse Bar & Grille (on the patio!)
- Sun, July 30 -12pm @ Two Three Zero
- Sun, August 6 – 12pm @ Warehouse Bar & Grille (on the patio!)
Warehouse Bar & Grille: (one entrée included in ticket price)
- GRILLED AVOCADO TOAST
Strawberries, sea salt, evoo, balsamic reduction, multigrain toast
- VEGGIE OMELETTE
Egg whites, seasonal vegetables, goat cheese, breakfast potatoes
- BRUNCH BURGER
Sirloin patty, fried egg, bacon, cheddar, maple sauce, breakfast potatoes
Two Three Zero:
- Catering by: Jules Catering. Mini quiches, yogurt parfaits, breakfast pastries and more.
- Note – there will be a bottomless Mimosa Bar at all Two Three Zero brunch events!
Central Wharf Co. – TBD
ABOUT PAINT NITE
Paint Nite, the industry leader in Creative Entertainment offers people the opportunity to socialize as they would on a regular night out, with a the added benefit of making something; participants create art over cocktails at a local bar with a professional artist. Headquartered in Boston, it was founded in March 2012 by entrepreneurs Daniel Hermann and Sean McGrail, and is now a worldwide phenomenon. In 2015, building on its incredible entrepreneurial success, Paint Nite launched a new creative event concept, Plant Nite, which swaps the paint for plants. Paint Nite was named #2 on the 2016 Inc 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. For more information, visit paintnite.com.
ABOUT PLANT NITE
Plant Nite, the newest event concept in the creative entertainment space, offers a unique spin on a night out at the bar. Headquartered in Boston, and the brainchild of the duo that introduced Paint Nite, the international leader in social painting, Plant Nite was founded in September 2015. A local gardening enthusiast provides step-by-step guidance, turning an empty planter into a flourishing tabletop garden in about an hour and a half, while participants enjoy their favorite cocktails with friends and family at a local bar.