The GOOD Side of 2016
Let’s face it, 2016 hasn’t exactly been the best year. In fact, it’s left many of us asking if this has been one of the worst years in history (spoiler alert: it hasn’t). Really, 2016 hasn’t been all bad. In fact, it’s taught us to be a lot stronger.
In the spirit of positivity and welcoming 2017 with open (albeit exhausted) arms, here are some of our favorite memories from 2016.
1. There were a ton of fantastic movies, including Star Wars: Rogue One, Moonlight, Deadpool, Finding Dory, and many more.
2. People really enjoyed pretending to be mannequins. We even enjoyed the Mannequin Challenge at Paint Nite.
3. Paint Nite creative entrepreneur, Ric Yancey proved he could arm wrestle.
4. Joe Biden and President Obama memes started to circulate and we all realized how funny the Veep could be (at least in our own minds).
6. We saw just how creative our customers and fans could be with our #ReigniteYourNite campaign.
7. We met an awesome artist who surprises people with caricatures while they’re painting at Paint Nite.
8. We wanted to hug Ken Bone.
9. Our creative entrepreneurs and artists threw some amazing Halloween events.
10. We introduced some of our Plant Nite customers to the catwalk to show off their terrariums. #modelsinthemaking
11. We held some black light painting events to show off our fun side. If you haven’t tried one yet, you really should.
So let’s raise a drink to 2016 and send it on its way. Here’s hoping 2017 brings more creativity, more fun, more friends, more nites out, and more cocktails. Happy New Year!